Thursday, October 27, 2011

In school post...

Im in class as i write this... cause i am that cool any ways im not exactly sure what i am going to write so this is gonna kinda be like whatever comes into my head!
okok well i have shadows phone right now and i love messing with it and putting stuff on it thinking bout recording a ringtone and setting it for when i call :) but i gotta go somewhere no one will hear me! im such a doof! anways i find it relieving that not even once have i had the urge to go through his messages like a crazy obsessed girlfriend!! *Pat on the back* either way he made this "list" thing of something but he won't show me or tell me what it is...i know its in his pocket right now and im comming up with a rescue plan as i write this... as soon as he told he wasn't going to tell me what it was i kinda sorta slightly went a little insane (in a good way) surprises are good and fun...but i am a very curious person so as you could imagine i bogged my brain trying to figure out what was on it and what it said... last period he showed me the paper i could see that it was typed but it was too fast for me to read anything on it...plus it was folded! i know he enjoys taunting me because i love doing the same to him but little does he know that i've got a few tricks of my own under my sleeve. ive learned alot about him over the past couple of months and whenever i am with him i just can't even imagine how we came so far...from being strangers at a party to forbiden "flirters" in class to admitted lust of one another to full relationship. i wrote a couple of things on his phone you know just bragging about how awesome he is...(which i do alot) and he possibly will never find them >:) mwahahahahaaa!
either way i am running out of things to write but i am going to push past this writers block! ummm...well you see.... uhhh...OH!
Shadow has a blog of his own which he doesn't post on as religiously as i do but he does write every once in awhile. i dont know maybe blogging is more of a me thing but it feels great to be completely anonymous and being able to say whatever i freaking want to! lets see whats something people don't know ummm...
"Zarah" (shadows ex) has been talking to me more and more often...not sure what to make of her intentions...or why it happend so suddenly once i began dating shadow but she can't say anythingg that would even change my opinion of shadow or our relationship...sure we can be friends but don't expect me to act as if you have never done anything to hurt him. i saw the pain on his face i know what you did...your not innocent in this world. but again i have nothing against you because it would be wrong of me to resent you for something that you did not do to me.
Oh! whats this....oh i took shadows vaselinee by accident!! mmmmm cherry :) how sexy!
either way enough about that what else is going on in my life...everything else seems pretty dull in comparison to the shadow related aspects of my life!but then again i am back into my serious dance mojo now...terpsys (a school dance organization thats been around for 41 years) has begun i went to the audition yesturday...it was loads of fun! we stretched and went across the floor and learned a very fast paced difficult combination to some song i have never heard in my life! but it was exilereating i love dancing soo much like if something were to happen and i was no longer able to dance i would go insane! dancing saves me it keeps me sane shows my emotions, and lets me be free from earthly inhabitants (which is just my weird way of saying staying away from people i don't like)
AND SHADOW WANTS TO GIVE DANCE ENSEMBLE A TRY! he really is trying to be more connected to the sides of me that others could care less about which i do appreciate! but I am in no way shape or form forcing him to do this he came up with it all on his own!all of his efforts begs me to be more into things he likes (ex: videogames and smosh and sprayable cheese)
I suck at video games which i admit i don't really have many video games to practice with at home i have wii sports but you see that doesn't help you with anything that doesn't have a motion controller! and shadow has the Xbox soooo...either way there is this one game i love to play MORTAL KOMBAT DC UNIVERSE! i love it because you can play as any character and fight another character! i normally play as Kitana (because he doesn't have Mileena) shes a cool character she has like rasor fans and shes all buff and a good fighter... but the little outfit they have her in is kinda weird...but i know shadow would love it if i was her for halloween...reasons i wont/cant:


  1. you have to order online which i dont have a credit card to do

  2. i can't wear it too school because it shows too much skin

  3. my mom will never let me wear that if she saw it

  4. its october its too cold out to wear nothing!

speaking of halloween its comming up soon! pretty phsyced about it i have two costumes i will wear because i could not decide which one i wanted to be...one for school (more school appropriate) and one for trick or treat (more shadow appropriate). ive already thought up next years costume im thinking either a little red riding hood or the mad hatter orr....this super cute cat in the hat thing...i know it sounds like it would be ugly and huge and unattractive but its really cute...and hard to explain :) thank goodness for partycity!


time to wrap up this post cause im rambling now soo til next time!


-Blog ya later :D

No comments: