Friday, October 21, 2011

strangely me...

Ok i guess i am kinda likeing making all these lists... so heres a list of all the weird crazy spontaneous things i have done...



  • Skipping while singing the national anthem through england! (this tops the list)

  • cartwheeling throught the mall with only a bathing suit on...(it was a dare)

  • buying a Hobo an orange (because i am awesome like that)

  • Hid in a tree then scared my mom...

  • walked through an open house...bernieing!! (youtube thing)

  • learning all the words to some french song

  • cursing my friend out in chinese

  • convincing the crossing gaurd to buy me a cookie

  • dancing on the table in the food court in the mall...

  • walking into target with a mask on...(it wasn't halloween...i got questioned)

  • punching a scare crow in the face (in my defense i wasn't expecting it to be a real person in there)

  • calling the chinese food place back when they forgot to give me fortune cookie and forcing them to come back with 8!

  • prank calling a radio station (what a contradiction)

  • taking a basketball from someone at the park and challenging them to a one on one (i lost)

  • trying to beat myself at chess...(very difficult i am a good oponent)

  • learning the first 25 books of the bible

  • refusing to speak for a week (it was second grade... a long sad story)

  • walking to the park in the middle of the school day

  • pretending to be a wax figure in the wax musem and scaring some girl...(best day ever)

  • walking through the spy museum backwards convincing people i was deep undercover

  • taking a quiz in invisible ink (i still got credit)

  • putting a glowstick in a mountain dew bottle and sprinkling it on people telling then the power of christ compells you

  • stealing a mini nail polish from deliahs (i was like six and in my defense it was purple...and i got to keep it after so ha)

  • dressing as a male for halloween!

  • putting foil on my teeth and pretending they were grills for a day

  • putting love notes in my crushes locker (sixth grade)

  • spraying my mom hair with die while she slept she doesn't know today!

  • convincing some kid i was a vampire...it was a trick mirror and a fake picture of the room i was already in with out me standing there.

  • conducting home experiments my hand was blue for a month!

  • memorizing the preamble for a test and to impress some guy

  • learning all the stats for a football team (once again for some guy)

  • making a "flying machine (it was a paper kite)

  • saying macbeth before a theater performance (only thater people know what i mean)

  • staying in the apple store alll day (black friday 7 am-11pm) i made a new friend behinde there too

  • having a mini unofficial flashmob down the streets in englewood.

  • sneaking into a sweet sixteen (my mom works at a hotel soo i had the hook up)

  • drinking soda and eating pop rocks...at the same time (when i was younger i thought it would eat through my tongue)

  • laying down in the middle of the street watching the street light change (it was like midnight)

  • sending a friend a pizza with m&ms on it that spelled happy birthday (anonomsly....on a day that wasn't her birthday)

  • dropping mentos in my soda in the middle of a hallway...it got kinda messy

  • planking on the escalator in the mall

  • painting my dads nails pink!

  • tricking my friend into believing i was sooo D1 at this video game...it was a video of someone else playing! (april fools)

  • taking a college class for no reason (i just walked into BCC and sat down)

  • instead of taking the bus too school i went to new york

  • wearing light brown contacts convincing my teacher they were my real i color

  • ordering chicken in a vegan restaurant

  • going to a gay bar in the village

  • learning the alphabet in german to win a bet

  • trying to like justin bieber (hardest thing ever)

  • screaming over the annoucments... i just picked up the phone thing and chose some classroom and screamed)

  • going over the annoucments and telling my friend she had early dismissal

  • we left to get pizza that day

  • sitting on Abe Lincolns foot! His momument

  • pelvis thrusting with the naked cow boy!

  • starting a fist pump in the game stop

  • sneaking up to the projection booth in the movies and making finger puppets on the screen...( everyone thought they were crazy)

  • buying 20 spicy beef jerkies for a bet

  • wearing a bald cap to school!

  • accidentally wearing my bra outside my shirt

  • meeting biggie smalls mother...shes cool

  • unplugging my grandmother's internet because she was asking to many questions about her computer...

  • dancing on a mat in harlem for money in competition with the guy who was already there we shard 50% of the profitt

  • learning how to read palms...and eyes

  • unwrapping a starburst in my mouth

  • writing this list on my blog for the world to see

  • pretending to be a mime for a day...everyone was sooo confused

  • breaking some kids arm in karate class (sorry kid)

  • breaking wood with my bare hands in karate class (now you see why i broke the kids arm so easily)

  • playing rain roulett knowing a hurricane was comming...getting a monster cold later

  • playing mrs.pac man all day at the movies (missing my movie) and getting the high score

  • seeing a cokie frog in peutro rico and screaming in my defense i did not know they were that rare to see!

  • an iguana was a stow away in my luggage when i left peutro rico i found it when we got on the cruise ship...we had to flush him :(

  • watching fear factor live...it was nasty

  • going to a nude beach seeing to many old naked people! (scarred for life)

Thats all i can think of at the moment... so till next time


-blog ya later!

No comments: