Sunday, October 16, 2011

Should I tell?

Well my boyfriend now knows all about the embarrasing stuff i write on this blog but he doesn't know how to find it... I mean how could i tell him all the embarassing stuff you know... not that i'm hiding it from him just... its kinda fun seeing how interested he is with all of it. even the cute little stories and poems i used to write...this is like a diary. I love him sooo much more then i can ever put into words and he makes me happy when no one else can...but i got this call yesturday from someone who i thought i would never hear from ever again
I knew it was bad from the start as soon as his name popped up on my caller id ...he started off speaking about how life was with him in Newark then he told me i was the only person he could truly trust. and somehow we ended up talking about his best friend who has had a crush on me for like a year...but the feelings aren't mutual. this guy he is a real player you know the kidnd that will only come see you with one thing on his mind... anyway his friend on the phone wants me to go over to meet themm...in a no strings attached kinda way...i immediatly turned them down but i do wish i could just go see them as friends and nothing more... But i know it will end badly ... i wish they were different. Ohhh the peple jenell introduces me to are no good... AND NO I DO NOT LIKE ITHER OF THEM! AND I NEVER WILL. i am not confused to where my heart is...i love one person and one person only... forever and always

No comments: