Monday, October 17, 2011

More about me...

PART 2:


  • my mom says i sleep with one eye open... i doubt it

  • i overthink things wayyy to much

  • i am my happiest when the people around me are happy

  • i get pretty gassed when someone notices something new with me like my nails hairs...something i dont even care

  • i have been dancing since i was three years old and i don't plan on stopping...EVER

  • from dancing i have become pretty flexible

  • i used to participate in dancing competitions

  • recently a girl from my competitions caught up with me

  • she told me that she thought my boyfriend was cute

  • she always was quite the little boyfriend stealer...

  • but i trust him so i doubt anything will happen

  • these bullet points are starting to sound like sentences

  • to get my attention people call me Mrs. O'Reilly...and it works :p

  • i hate being at home...

  • my house is boring theres never anything to do...

  • my boyfriend wants to come over to my house but there would be mothing to do there anyways...plus his house is soooo much more fun :D

  • i have one sibling he lives in maryland with his mom he is 4 now and i love him very much

  • i didnt know i had a brother til he was almost one years old

  • its ironic that my brothers name is Alex...

  • theres this girl who has been antagonizing me since 6th grade...i already told my mom that if she gets a call one day from my principal that there was a good cause...

  • and no that was not a threat im just tired of hearing her voice...

  • I have a strange taste in music one moment i am listening to classical then head banging rock the hip hop, r&b, pop andthe old songs that everyone (should) know.

  • i write some really depressing things.... not thst i am depressed but thats where all my inspiration is... everyone around me never truly seems happy and thats what i write about...

  • i took alot of the old posts off from my blog because they kinda brought up some memories from dark places in my mind

  • i think its rude not to say something when people cough but i don't know what to say...

  • i do not consider myself American in my eyes i am British...

  • i have a really over protective uncle to lives in North Carolina...who owns a legal gun... and i am afraid to let him meet my boyfriend...

  • i don't think he will hurt him just put "the fear of god" in him!

  • i am more religious then most people know

  • my father is a baptist christian and my mother is a Jehovas Witness

  • i used to sit in a tree at my old house and do my homework...

  • i have a little rambunctious puppy named nala

  • i wish i knew more about the things my boyfriend was into because half of the time i have no clue what gamer language he is speaking!

  • i am willing to give anykind of music a try

  • people assume things about me which normally aren't true...

  • assumptions lead to wrong desicions i believe

  • i dance around my room making up fantasies about random bursts of hot tango dances with my boyfriend

  • my boyfriend refuses to dance...anyone can dance

  • i am not shy...at all last year i walked around asking guys (some i didnt even know) questions i probably should know until i am married

  • i used to wear contacts but i started getting too much male attention then i could handle

  • i play the flute but in my head i am the best drummer

  • my video game skills are not up to par :/ but im going to fix that

  • i used to have braces

  • i have an obsession with being different... i refused to get the sidekick phone because too many people had it

  • i wear a choker around my neck and i have had it on since 1st grade... i never take it off because when i did bad things started happening (i dislocated my knee, tripped up the stairs, relationship issues)

  • i am scary good at hiding my emotions... because if im hiding it then it means i don't want to talk about it...

  • I recently have been hanging out with different people...

  • my mom is sort of trying this new thing where i have more freedom, i personally believe its an amazing parenting move

  • i have tried to sneak out once but i chickened out cause imma punk :3

  • when i am old enough to drive i will never be home :p

  • sagging is disgusting and unattractive...i don't want to see the sponggebob bokers you have have on for the past three weeks

  • when i am angry i am either quietly cursing you out in my head or talking with a british accent and if i am truly mad i may have this sort of jamacain accent.

  • my family believes i am an empath (look it up)

  • i am a horrible liar...

  • it makes some people nervous when i look them in the eye...not sure why

  • I apparently make people nervous....again not sure why because i try to be a friendly as possible to everyone

  • if i were to say half the things i am thinking people would think i was crazyy

  • i was a premature baby... and i had jaundice (i am fine now)

  • i think its cute when people actually write me letters :) like real letters that are sent in the mail it means sooo much more :D

No comments: