Monday, October 10, 2011

Have you ever...

Have you ever fell so hard for one guy? no... well let me explain the feeling...


So you meet him for the first time your eyes meet and you insantly need to know him...all of him. You find he has a sense of humor and you are addicted to just talking to him even if its about nothing... You obviously know that you have to turn up the charm factor and smile extra bright and show him things that make you stand out... b ut at the same time you must be mysterious...he has to feel like there is always something new about you that is unique to you.


Either way i met him at a party i knew i had him in some of my classes but i had never REALLY spoken to him until this day. he comes up after his brother and their talking about girls who can dance and who are flexible for whatever random reason... i decided to join the conversation because i've had my fair share of dance lessons in my life. We walk and talk and laugh for the whole party until i accidentally stumble into this guy who was dancing in front of the DJ.


This dancing guy instantly wants to have a dance battle with me... at first i am reluctant but after some reassuring words from my friends i was fully engaged in a full out dance battle... Im not going to lie he was a great dancer but i had the crowd on my side :) so i incorporated my surronding (A.K.A i stole his hat and continued to dance around with it) i ended up winning two things... the dance battle and all of his attention.


We began talking in class and his friends moved their seats closer to where i was... but i didnt care for them i cared for him because he was untouchable it was almost as if i did not faze him my powers of seduction did not affect him... he had not moved closer to me. His friend grew interest toward me but the longer He resisted me the more i wanted him


The sad thing is i could not wait forever... he had a girlfriend already and i was sort of interested in this senior who i ended up going to Prom with and dating...


I noticed something about him was different. he was smiling but it was almost as if he was dying on the inside... i instantly became aware of this change in attitude and became sensitive to his facial expressions...


i messaged him one day asking if he was ok because he seemed upset...


as i suspected he was having relationship issues... but i just could not stand to look into those big brown eyes filled with sadness... so even though i wanted him all to myself i gave him advice on how to get his girl back...she was indifferent almost as if she were into someone else and he was just in the way...


they had a Huge falling out...she was unfaithful and everyone knew but no one told him. they broke up long story short and i knew i had to help him cope with these feelings


I do not know why to this day i was so compelled to help this mysterious guy i met at a party...
I had relationship probllems of my own but i did not even care when he was around.


And then came that one faithful day.... i was on the phone with my senior boyfriend of the time and he confesses to me that he knows who likes me... of course being a naturally curious person i ask who and interrogate him to tell me who. BUt to no avail he never spoke a hint of my secret admirer. i decided i needed some advice so i posted on facebook i neeeded male advice... many people responded to my post but i only cared for one who had responded first saying "POOF im here whats wrong." i explained the whole situation and he just told me that the person would probably reveal himself in time... but he probably wanted to be respectful of her current relationship. behinde my back my senior Boyfriend and him were speaking to each other when my boyfriend of the time gave him permission to tell me who it was...


IT WAS HIM :D at first i could not believe it... but he assured me he meant what he was saying...but how would i know that he would also ask me out that day right there and then... i was frozen... brain not functioning fingers not proccessing eyes in shock as i read the line over and over again... finally without thinking or without debating consequenses i said yes quickly forgetting that i was in a (failing) relationship.


OkOk i know what your thinking... she didnt even love this guys she just used him shes heartless... im never reading this blog ever again... but it is not like that. in the beginning of the year i was truly infatuated with this senior but he was insecure about himself... and he continually question my faith toward him until i finally snapped yelling at him that he did not trust me...


from my point of view i am the person that would go to the supermarket and the check out lady would spill her life story to me when i was nine...and people i met just seemed to trust me instantly...so i could never fathom a reason for this one person to not trust me. he had let all of his friends convince him of things that were never true...


either way i had argued this point on the phone with my now ex... for at least three hours... but how could he be mad at me if he had pushed me into the arms of my admirer.Nontheless i had to put my admirer on hold...and get my heart out of my ass and fix the situation... my father was always opposed to me dating much less going to prom with a senior as a freshman in highschool... my father had not giving his blessing to this relationship and had forbid me from ever dating or speaking to him ever again the previous day. i told the senior my dad would give his final judgment the following monday but we all knew where his answer was headed.


Well lets just say we were over... and i knew it destroyed him inside to know that we could no longer be but i couldnt help but wonder how my admirer felt... was he still waiting for me...did he still feel the same or did he find another mystery girl at some party in a park?


i needed to release all of these bottled up feeling some other way... i participated in a musical production of FAME in my local theater and took dance lessons every day of the summer. When my admirers brother messaged me one day out of the blue asking if i wanted to go to the movies with him his brother and a bunch of friends...i immediately said yes and before i knew it i was on my first unofficial date with my future boyfriend... the movie didn't even matter once his long strong arm stretched over and he clutched me to him i layed on his shoulder and i felt so safe so secure...like all my problems just blew away...


fast foward a month after countless messaging back and forth i am invited to his HOUSE for a scary movie night... i personally cant even watch scary movies they freak me out...but i did not care i went anyway full intentions of peeing in my pants from being so afraid... until that moment when he told his friend to get up so he could sit next to his Girlfriend...my heart stopped and he looked over at me probably to see my reaction to these words but from the goofy smile i had he could tell i was perfectly fine with this :) i mark this as the day we truly got togeter *080211*


he was forever mine and i was forever his and the rest belongs in a textbook for females and males everywhere titled.... How to love...for dummies!

No comments: