Thursday, October 13, 2011

All about me

ok i have noooo idea why i am writing this but i feel like i will be liberated from myself if i do soo here it goes:








  • my parents are divorced... and it kills me




  • i have never been drunk




  • never done drugs




  • i'm insecure at times




  • people get on my nerves but i can't hate...anyone




  • i used to get bullied




  • i had a gap in my teeth




  • my hair used to be really poofy




  • my mom picked out my clothes all through elementary school!




  • i get good grades




  • in sixth grade i had the chance to get my book published




  • i write everything down...




  • by looking at your facial expression i can normally tell your mood




  • i have an obsession with giving advice




  • people i just met seem to trust me more than usual




  • i have a penpal who lives in south Africa




  • i dance i play the flute




  • sing (unofficially in the shower)




  • i have syncope




  • my friends are the best




  • im kinda rough




  • i like my guy to tell me exactly whats he wants/likes




  • honesty is the best policy




  • ive got an addiction to chocolate




  • i have some strange talents




  • i have awesome nail painting skills and i love when people notice




  • i get nervous super easy




  • im ticklish EVERYWHERE!!!!!




  • i love being hugged around the waist from behinde




  • i havethis crazy idea for a flash mob in the mall and in school for no reason




  • I am not a homophobe




  • i like to color....cuz imma big kid ;P




  • i never personally have drama




  • My favorite color is purple


  • Feet freak me out


  • I love my boyfriend very much

  • If i could have anything in the world i would want for every person to be happy...(i know it sounds sappy but i really do mean it)

  • something almost no one knows is: i have no gag reflex because i had my tonsils taken out when i was young (get your mind outta the gutter you nasty)


  • I like change


  • thinking about dying my hair a dark shadowy purple


  • i love when i guy grabs myy butt...my guilty plessure ;)


  • TO BE CONTINUED...


No comments: