Tuesday, October 25, 2011

NIsaa's post :)

Worst day of school...ever:
ok hey guys this is "nisa" (fake name)....writing on lexis blog just for the heck of it... i felt like ranting about my day at school so here it goess...have you ever got punched i the stomach??
well i have today in school by my friend jose fake name just for his respect....so as soon as i got out of math i had recess...anyway when i got outside i went to talk to my friend...so her guy who is her friend came and lots of other people..so my friend jose came and we were play fightin...so when i stopped playin with him he came following me and he punched me in my stomach....my stomach started burning and it made me feel like i was going to throw up...when i went to tell jose that i felt like that he started pokin me in my stomach....i told him that didnt help at all...he was like ooo im soo sorry...so after that he just followed me the whole recess and lunch period...i got so iratated i did not get why he kept on following me....well anyway im hap that he is my friend because im new to the school i go to...other than thati had a good day

No comments: