Tuesday, November 22, 2011

IN SCHOOL!!

Shadow has been bugging me allllll week about how i made the whole world upset becausee i didnt post on my blog...im pretty sure he is probably the only who reads this and if you are someone else besides him and bubbles why thank you for taking soooo much concern in my fabulous life!
Im not sure what im going to write soo ill just write whatever comes to mind....
ummmmm remember i told you i got a pickle on a stick on Halloween (if not im telling you now)
well i went back yesturday and actually bought more.... i think i might be addicted.... anyways Shadow says i eat them all "special" i personally think i eat it just like everyone else...
speaking of shadow he has decided its fun to tickle me whenever he sees me....as you know i am a very ticklish person sooo if he ends up injured its not my fault he was warned...
ohhhhh yeaaa this weeked i finally saw my father i had not seen him in like a month he moved in with my Grandma to help her because they just moved back into this housethey had when me and my cousins "jarina" and "Jayel" were young...
my grandma and grandpa are very heavy smokers sooo when i stayed the night i thought my lungs were going to shrivle up and break off! i had tons of fun reminiscing with my cousins about way back when...the drive to where my grandma lives takes FOREVERRRRR!!! but its soooo worth it! while i was up therre i saw this little indian shop that sells sorries...i knowwww i speeled that wrong leave me alone! and i really want to get one because they look sooo stunning...
my cousins and i went to the mall over there a new mall for me...IT WAS AMAZING! it had all of my favorite stores!
this is the part where this post is gonna get all girly soo u might wanna scroll past this little section...
they had 2cute a clothing store, Joyce leslie, hottopic, and this really awesome store where they can take a black shirt or hat or hoodie etc... and write whatever you want on itt! i went into this dress shop and i was joking around about this dress i have my dreaming about called Jovani 7709! its soooo hot and sexy and beautiful the lady behinde the desk heard me and she pulled the dress out right there in front of me! i was in heaven i told her about my dark ages....aka the years i did paegents when i was younger sure it was fun but too much hairstyling and gliter and make up i just couldnt handle all of it...we had long conversations about how she met Sherri hill and Jovani and all of my favorite designers i was having a ball!!! but my cousins were kinda bored soo i decided we should goo chill out in brookstone because they always have the massage chairs in the front that you can sit in! so im sitting there at the front of the store watching people walk past as i see a group of guys walk past my younger cousin Jayel points one out practically screaming HE'S CUTE! i was like yeah sure....she has been trying to set me up with soooo many random peopl knowing i am dating Shadow but i keep turning them down because i know they only want one thing and i dont really care aboout any other guys at this point...i mean yea we can be friends but thats about it...so if your ok with that then fine!
anyways he looks over and Jayels face flushes red and points over at me and im like yea sure whatever i said it because i know she would have died of embarrasment if they knew she said it...so he creepily winks at me and flashes me this condoom in his pocket! creepy right then he signals for me to come over! i told him i wasn't going over to him because i was getting a massage but he kept walking past the store and staring at me like the creeper he is and i was on the phone with shadow as all of this is happening we end up leaving but not before Jayel bought something crazy!! something i would never even think of buying! she bought a vibrator....like WTH mann!!! what was she even planning to do with it...well i mean i know what its for but she is my younger cousin! i could not believe she even had the urge to explore that sort of thing...probablyt because i dont feel that urge or need to explore that...i dont know i guess i just kinda assume everyone is as innocent as i like to think of myself...
whatever like i really dont wanna go into details about that soo we get back and of course we talked about it later leading into this really funny conversation about...well you know...if you dont think about what the conversation has to lead to when someone buys a vibrator!
sooo because i am a completely open person ill ask anyone ANYTHING if i really wanna know soo i end up messaging Shadow about all these crazy things like outta blue...he answered and he wasnt freaked out or anything but of course he was wondering what inspiried these questions.... so i told him the story and what not....
and that was pretty much it for my weekend besides an AMAZING terpsys practice which ill explain in anotherr post because my fingers are going to fall off...
ohhhh wait before i go..... i just realized something...and correct me if i am wrong shadow but the ONLY reason you really want me to write soo badly is because i dont talk about myself like that...well its because it feels like whining or boasting or complaining and i hate when people are all about themselves like that! and on my blog its pretty much only about whats going on in my life...because what else would i write about...maybe i should write about something else...hmmm... theres a squirel outside my classroom window and it looks like it has rabies....well in comparison that was pretty dull to the stuff i usually write soo il work on a new topic for my blog!!!! so till thenn...
-Blog ya later!

No comments: