Friday, November 4, 2011

15 minute in school post...

ALRIGHT! i only have 15 minutes to write this post before the period ends...
I didnt have school from monday to thursday because of the bad snow we got and our school is weird! today is friday and we are only going to have one day before the weekend...im ok with that but my sleeping pattern is all off now!
anywaysss recently about ten people sent me the video to some justin bieber video of him rapping... ignored it for a long time then finally i just decided to watch it! sooo its him freestyling to otis and i gotta admit i didnt explode when i watched it! but seriously it wasn't all bad! so i decided if Justin Bieber can rap then i can rap! sooo i am currently writing a rap and i will post it here eventually...dont laugh at me specially since iits gonna be soo amazing rainbows are gonna pour outta your ears when you hear it! period almost ending...so ill be rapping to the instrumental of otis and i refuse to make a fool of myself so it will be amazing or i won't post it! either way i need you all to know that I AM NOT A RAPPER! so don't even take this seriously because i know i have no chance as a rapper! Im gonna try my hardest to make it rhyme or at least be in time...or whatever but now the periods gonna end so im leaving now byeeeeee :)
-blog ya later!

No comments: