Monday, November 7, 2011

extremely me...part two!

ummm...shadow told me too finish....or else so here ya goo!


uhhh what did i forget??


Threatened:


i feel threatened when i don't know what is going on around me or what people are about to do. i feel threatened easily because i hear everything...soo when people are sneaking up on me i hear it and kinda spaz a little....and especially if i didnt hear you comming up and you just grab me i will probably try to attack you! lol when i feel threatened my eyes are opened a little bit wider and my breathing pattern is way off!

lust:

l feel lustful most whenshadow is being "mean" to mee i try to hide it cause i guess i feel guilty because i feel good...imma weirdo. you can tell by looking at me because im biting my lip or im not making any sense or i look away alot!

not sure what else to write soo..... til next time
-blog ya later

No comments: