Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Long time No Blog...

Hey guys sorry i know i haven't written anything in awhile but i hope everyone had a great turkey weekend and black friday....i know i did!I got the ipad2! on Black fridayin the mall....i am soooo happy about that my thanksgiving is sort of a bluri remember loading my plate with food and then waking up face first in my mashed potatoes!...(joking of course) but i got to see my dads side of the family i missed them sooo much and my younger brother....i went to the mall down by my grandmas house....i am in loooveeee with this mall it has all of my favorite stores!...im not going to rant about my mall trip because no one really cares about that...anyways uhhh after buying my ipad i got back home and my friends came over for a not-so-party party! it was bunches of fun...but my mom flipped because we left a mess and in the morning i went back down to the mall by grandma leaving the mess...i went and bought this really pretty red christmas earrings for my mom but all hell broke lose when i got back home...she flipped out over the mess and yelled at me for spending MY money when i went shopping with my dad instead of waiting to use it only when we go shopping of with my friends....sounds crazy right! well fastfoward a couple of minutes im crying shes yelling and cursing me out in certain terms not legal for me to say on the internet and i just sat and listened...i hadnt told her that yes while i brought myself earrings and a shirt i got her earrings too....i just let her ramble....when she finished i handed her the bag and said merry christmas and walked away... she came up to my room later still visibly shaken but refused my gift...i was sooo ofended i didnt even say anything to her that whole day but i left the earrings on her dresser because although she will never admit it i knew she wanted them...because they are sooo adorable! Besides that that thanksgiving/blackfriday break was amazing and i had fun seeing my friends and shadow of course! AND BY THE WAY THIS IS MY HUNDRETH POST ON MY BLOGG!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! THIS IS SUCH AN ACCOMPLISHMENT THIS BLOG HAS BEEN THROUGH IT ALL WITH ME THROUGH THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY TIMES BUT I KNOW I CAN WRITE ANYTHING HERE AND NOT BE AFRAID...BECAUSE ANYONE WHO READS THIS DOESN'T KNOW ME...BESIDES A COUPLE OF PEOPLE THAT I FULLY TRUST!
-blog ya Later

No comments: