Sunday, October 28, 2012

My weekend

Well this weekend has been packed. Friday I took the bus right after school to the mall with two of my friends to get fangs for my Halloween costume and look amazing by the way. And we hung out and laughed and joked and had soo much fun. Then after taking the bus back...things went wrong. So my guy friend gets off at his stop and my other friend gets picked up by her dad and I'm left waiting for a cab. The cab takes about 45 minutes to get there and I'm standing outside freezing at like 9:45 at night. I was ticked off. Once I got home I was fine though I made hot chocolate watched the vampire diaries and relaxed. Saturday was game day! It was our last home game of the season and I was pumped!! We actually won our game 35-21 this was the first game we have won all season! In the stands everyone was trying to get me to start the clap which would be so cool for a last game thing. We tried to get the drummers to learn it...but they said we were being fake and not all of them wanted to do it. I was more hurt about the reason they gave. I originally said they didn't have to if they didn't want but I figured they would want to because why not. They got offended and said we didn't want the, to learn it before so why now. We wanted the band to learn it first because we needed to become a closer unit. We didn't even know each others names... The drummers were doing fine. They sound amazing and they are close friends. I figured they could learn and then we would all d it together as a band. Who am I kidding though. Nothing ever works out that easily for me. Anyway at the mall on impulse I bought this whistle that was all Blinged out and my intention was to give it to the female drum major but I figured it might be awkward because we don't talk often and she would be like what the hell is she giving me this whistle for. Plus I don't think she likes me very much. So I gave it to the other senior who I call nemo :) He was the only senior who wasn't chosen to be a drum major so I figured for his last home game he deserved it. Quadfasa presented it to him and he loved it. It was pretty cool. Plus my freshman year I had practically the BIGGEST crush on him. But now he's going to college and what not -_- Alright today wasn't the best of the weekend considering the storm and what not. I've been feeling pretty dizzy all day and not in the best mood. My memory was pretty much shot this morning. I had to reread my journal and blog and you could understand why I wasn't to happy reliving painful memories. So I danced around a bit blasted my music painted my toes watched vampire diaries ate sushi watched the new walking dead. And it didn't hurt so bad anymore. I found a box under my bed and I forgot I even put it there it's just an old shoe box with caution tape around it and it has old letters and pictures and stuffed animals from past boyfriends. I didn't cry looking through it though. I was ok. I thought about throwing it away but something stopped me and I just put it back under my bed. I thought I was going to pass out earlier when my friend threatened to call my ex. You all know she's such a great friend (sarcasm). She's so frustrating. I don't know why I neeeded to know if she was going to call him or why she was threatening me to call him. That's her business right? Last time I checked I was pathetic for caring about it. I think he probably doesn't talk to her and she wants to be able to rub him in my face but the truth is he barely even knows her. Or he realizes there's a reason I didn't want them to talk before. It's cute honestly how she tries to hurt me and fails. The worst thing she could really do is put lies in his head about me. No actually the worst she could do is lie to my current boyfriend. Because she likes to manipulate people. Noo the worst thing she could do is give out my blog to people in my school. I might just have to crawl in a hole. No one needs to know my drama. Only people I absolutely trust ever get to see my blog. Even if we stop talking I never change my URL or make them stop reading because I still trust them. And I highly doubt if for whatever reason we aren't friends or we don't talk you would want to read my blog anyway. Food for thought: When someone asks how are you...they don't really want an answer. And If it is really love you can't walk away without a fight. Finally Smile when it hurts the most. And let the bad melt away. -blog ya later!

No comments: