Tuesday, October 16, 2012

That awkward weekend when...

That awkward moment when your weekend is turned upside down. Firstly I had a football game where I had to march obviously because I'm in the marching band. And I don't want to deal with annoying questions yes my ex was there. No we haven't spoken. Ok so the first awkward thing that happened is I realized is my Band uniform was all messed up. The pants were high waters on me and the jacket is much too large. People don't know about my British accent up to now! It's a little frustrating now, people ask too many question about it. I'm not some British speaking robot. Quadfasa official; so theres this group in band of friends called quadfasa. Named after the original four (quad) and the rest is from mufasa from the lion king. Everyone gets an African name. Mine is in dispute between Leila and zazu. Guy who likes you appears out of nowhere. And it's awkward because my boyfriend absolutely hates him. And my "admirer" is still mad at me because I chose my ex over him back in sophmore year. But if I could do it all over again honestly I would have stayed single.nto save myself the trouble. Of falling for someone and letting someone fall for me. Just so no one gets hurt. People around me are always hurting or end up getting Hirt. Or even worse will hurt me. Then magically my ex from freshman year in the band stands. So I have these three guys there and I feel just plain awkward. Not angry but strange. I know they weren't looking at me but I felt like they were all just waiting for something big to happen. So as an upperclassmen I felt it was up to me to help bring the rest of the band together somehow. Tha drummers are a really close knit group and friends and it's really cool they got sweaters and they look amazing. So I decided the rest of the band seeing as how we barely know each others name should do something just for us.so I taught the band everyone this hand clap thing we could all do at the game. Mind you I had to come up with how to teach everyone and keep it a secret without the drum line knowing. Either way it's time. We are at fourth quater of the game. Ms (band teacher) gives me the signal to start the clap. I get up g to the front count it off. And I can feel the drummers confusion practically burning into me.we do the clap successfully the only problem is you can't hear it because we have so many layers on under our band uniform to keep us warm. Ultimately it was happy for us to accomplish the clap but a fail because only we know what it sounds like. Then my two cousins randomly show up. I loved having them there. But I knew something was going to go wrong. Turns out not only do they need a ride back home but they are too excited to go say hello to my ex. AWKWARD!!! They ask first if they can and I'm like "psh go ahead I ain't got nothing to do with that" but I didn't actually think they would. They go say hello and he almost completely ignores them. Or so they said. I didn't actually watch. I didn't want to see what would happen. I think he was either confused or afraid my older cousin might curse him out...again. After that my mom tells me about how my exes father and her were having a conversation. It's not awkward I guess cause its not like they broke up. En randomly my exes brother (the younger one) starts speaking to me. I thought he was avoiding me too. He used to be so happy and funny to talk to until his brother and I broke up. Then it was like he had to stay loyal to his brother and keep his distance. Which I completely understand. But we ended up actually having an amazing conversation. Then in the middle of half time my "best friend" calls me com Lining about my ex and how it's my fault they can't talk. I wanted to yell at her. And tell her she doesn't have the right to be mad at me. If she wants him she better try harder. And I wanted to curse her out and tell her if she were to even come close to hurting him I'd make sure she would regret it. But then I realized its not my responsibility to help everyone anymore. Some people have to learn on their own. I can't take in everyone and fix them up because then they will just forget all about me. Then my mother wins some raffle and get like $85.00! Not awkward but totally worth mentioning in this post. After that Guy who likes you forgets how to work thumbs and he complains to me I have to help him with his history assignment. Which would require personal like one on one time. Which I know would upset my boyfriend. So I opted to just call him and help him over the phone. But this guy has been trying to get me to his house for the longest. I've been there before and met his family. And they are all nice people but he isn't my boyfriend and he has to realize that. Then Sunday I went over to my best friends house to have a walking dead party. I'm new to the show but I'm in LESBIANS with it (Scott pilgrim reference)! I watched the tether seasons on Netflix and I was rudely reminded about my exs love for the show. -_- great I can't even enjoy tv without something reminding me. Somebody take pity on me.even in the back of my locker it still has a spot where he signed it. It says your boyfriend was here. And I cant get it off for the life of me. I scrubbed so hard but it just wouldn't come off. But my weekend was not a complete fail. I got home and danced it all out. I just danced away my demons. It was my own personal way of refreshing myself. And balanced was restored. Ok that's it for this post. I hope you got your fix of my drama and whatever you needed to know about my ex (ya stalkers)! Anyway just trying to give the people what they want. Love you all. - Blog ya later!

No comments: