Monday, November 23, 2009

chapter two

Marco’s point of view:
Whoa look at that babe over there by the water fountain! I whispered to my best friend Jonathan!
Oh yeah she is okay! Jonathan replied with a gloomy tone.
What is up with you all of a sudden dude? I asked.
What do you mean Marco? He answered with a questioned.
Ever since you came off that plane all of the girls here don’t interest you! I said with a wink.
Well dude there was this babe at the airport, and she wasn’t just cute she was smoking hot! I shot my best game at her and she like dodged all my tricks! She seemed to go for it then she was all,” my boyfriend in the military” and I don’t know I think I just fell in love those big beautiful eyes. I can’t get them or her out of my head. I think I am in love dude I mean normally after the girl ignores me I just forget her even her name, but she was different! Her name was Amy and I don’t know how I let her slip through my fingers! He said with a desperate tone in his voice.
Whoa dude you barely even know her. Besides there are always more fish in the sea. I said pointing back to the girl by the water fountain.
Yo! Dude listen I am pouring out my soul here and your just worried about the girl by the water fountain. Are you even listening to me? He screamed.
Oh dude I am gonna talk to you later I got to go talk to that girl. I said without looking at Jonathan twice.
Hey! Dude come on I was just urgh….. Forget it. He yelled when I was halfway the water fountain.
Hola, Senorita. I said in that smooth Latin tone that girls love while kissing the back side of her hand.
She blushed a bright red and tried to hide her bright smile.
Hey I am Marco. And your name is?
Oh hi my name is Samantha. She replied really low.
Can I help you with your books senorita? I said partly in Spanish.
Umm… sure thank you. She replied sweetly.
I grabbed her books from besides the water fountain and we started to her next class (recess). We walked in an awkward silence most of the way until I took hold of her hand.
She turned that shade of tomato red again. She looked deep into my deep brown eyes. She stopped short but still kept her gaze on my big brown lovable eyes! We were outside on the black top and she took the books from me and dropped them on the cold hard concrete. I gave her a strange look because I had no idea what she was doing. And then she lunged toward me and I played it cool. I lunged to and soon her warm lips were united in mine and she was kissing me passionately.
What are you doing? She asked with a confused face.
I realized I was just day dreaming and we hadn’t even made our way to the black top yet! She must think I am a complete weirdo now because I was making strange puckering faces and noises.
She grabbed her books from me then quickly walked through the door to go to recess.

No comments: