Monday, November 23, 2009

Chapter one (when Marco falls in love)

Juliette's Point of view:
WE ARE MOVING, AGAIN! I yelled
We have to move Juliette. My father replied calmly.
But dad we just moved here and I finally started making friends why do they keep doing this? I screamed holding back tears.
You know why we have to move! My job just keeps relocating. He said with a deep tone.
JE VOUS DÉTESTE! (I HATE YOU) I screamed at him in French. I angrily stomped away and slammed my bedroom door.
Oh come on Juliette I am positive this is the last time we will get relocated. You know when we get relocated I get paid more and you get what you want.
You said that the last three times father, but we keep moving. And I don’t get what I want because what I want is to move back to France an d see my mother. I hate this bloody country! I screeched with an English accent, through my door.
There was a knock on my door but I wasn’t going to open it. He could not get it open no matter what he did, I have a new lock on my door and I hid the key from him! I did have a pretty sweet life I guess! I got to move all around the world and try out the latest technology (including locks that keep annoying parents out)! I even speak ten different languages including English with and without an accent, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch, Arabic, and a little sign language. This is my third time moving back to America. What’s so special about America? Even New York wasn’t as amusing as all the stories I have heard about it. They call it the city that never sleeps but I saw a bunch of poor people sleeping in a cardboard box! Where are we moving in America now anyway?
I think you will like it there! I heard my father say from inside the bathroom.
Well how would I know if you won’t tell me? I replied, half in German.
You See Father! I am so messed up learning all of these different languages. It can’t possibly be good for me! What happens if I get all these languages confused?
You won’t get them mixed up trust me you’re a bright girl! My father replied with toothpaste in his mouth. HURRY UP OR WE WILL MISS OUR FLIGHT! He mumbled while trying to gargle the Listerine.
It’s a good thing I speak Gibberish! I thought.
I was in no hurry to move back to America, so I took my sweet time as I slipped into my customized name jeans, jeweled studded shirt, and my favorite purple air force ones, A.K.A my favorite outfit ever! As you can probably tell I love purple if not WAKE UP! My mother gave it to me before she lost her parental rights to me. Those jeans were always getting me into the popular group at any school in America I went to! They had my name going down one leg in silver glitter and purple decorations. They made me popular but also made lots of people hate me because they didn’t have them!
*******
This airport was ten times nicer than any other airport I had ever been to in my life! But that didn’t matter since it was taking me back to America!
The wait was so long and the plane was just a few feet away from where I went through security. First class was just calling my name!
I do not want to go back Papa. I said loudly in Arabic. Everyone stared at me in concern but I ignored them. I was way too busy trying to get my dad to just quit his stupid job.
Well we have already payed for all of this and I doubt you would have gone through this whole security mess just to go home to France.
Finally we got on the plane for my fourth trip to America! First class was awesome as usual! The only perk to moving is the great service in first class.
Excuse me miss! I politely said to a flight attendant
Yes Miss Jadoré. She replied sweetly.
May I please have some Grape soda? I asked
Yes would you like Fanta or Crush? She asked
Fanta of course! I said in a wasn’t-that-obvious voice.
Great choice miss, I’ll be right back with your drink miss! She said on her way to get the soda.
I wish they would all stop calling me miss it makes me sound old! I mumbled.
When she returned with the soda I pulled a twisler out of the pack in my carry on.
Twislers are my favorite straws in grape soda! I chewed the top part and end part of the twisler and stuck it in the can. I slipped into a comfortable day dream while sipping my soda about me and my mother and me playing in our backyard in France. After my day dream I slipped into a real dream as I fell asleep in my extra large first class cabin which was extra comfortable.

No comments: