Monday, November 23, 2009

CHAPTER FOUR

Marco’s point of view:
Oh man I totally blew it with hot girl from the water fountain yesterday. I said with shame to Nathan.
It will be ok dude there are other girls here! He said trying to comfort me.
Yeah there are other girls here but the only problem is I have already dated all the hot ones! I replied with a light smirk on my face.
You’re probably right. Nathan said with a chuckle. But you know what this school needs? Asked Nathan with a devious smile.
What… what. I asked anxiously.
A hot transfer student from some exotic place. Because everyone knows new girls are always the best targets especially on their first day when they are all confused and need someone to help them to their classes.
Yeah dude that would be awesome to bad there is no one who we can transfer out of this school for a hot babe! I sighed.
Where there is a will there is a way my brother! Nathan whispered with a devious smile from ear to ear.
Ok whatever dude I think you might be losing it! I said laughing.
I got to go I’m gonna be late for science! I said over my shoulder as I ran as I could as fast as I could down the hall.
Science was awesome today surprisingly! We learned about cells and we looked and plant cells under a microscope. It was so cool! I thought to myself. Or at thought it to myself at least I thought I had until some girl came from behind me and she flashed me the most beautiful smile ever. I had to think if I had thought that out loud or if she just thought I was incredibly cute, Or was she just smiling because I have an incredibly great butt!
I had no time to wonder what she was smiling about cause I was about to be late for math. Which it probably would not be a bad thing if I missed that period because I have a unit test which I didn’t study for!
After math I met with Nathan for study hall AKA BABE LOOKOUT PERIOD! Every other day Nathan and I take study hall and we look for all the available hot girls!
Look at that one in the group of girls with the Brown shirt! She’s hot is she me or you? I think I could handle her she’s not as hot as the normal chick but she has potential if she would just put on a little lip gloss I mean GOSH her lips are like the Sahara desert! Nathan went on without stopping.
No that was girl number three from that crazy house party last week! I interrupted him.
Oh well she was a little freaky when the music came on. It went off and she went back to normal. I’m going to stay away from that dude! Nathan said shaking his head.
Face it dude either me or you have gone out with all the cute girls in this school! I think either we have to switch schools or some new hot girls need to show up, and fast! I chuckled as I looked up to find the girl from the water fountain.
Should I go after her or should I just wait until she wants me? I thought to myself (hopefully)
Man I screwed up and she was the last descent looking girl in this school! I spat at Nathan (literally).
I know what you mean dude but I am 100% sure that wasn’t sanitary! He said with a disgusted look on his face while wiping his arm.
I know what I’ll do I’ll get some girl here who can do makeup or something and make her fix up the other girls here so they are hot enough to date! Like I know they have the potential to be hot/datable! I said chuckling with Nathan we laughed hard for a good twenty seconds.
Alright dude I got to go the periods almost over and my stuff is so unorganized I got to do something, or my arms will fall off trying to carry all that stuff.

No comments: