Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Random poems...

Poems I wrote in my phone... I just wanted to put them out there and see what happens... Don't judge me. When my face turns that familiar shade of death purple and suddenly the sky is closer than the ground, you are lost. When you pray and pray just let this headache go away. When suicide is the only answer the only release to ease the pain. It takes a lot not to feel the rain of your personal thunderstorm. Help me. I've fallen and I can't get up. I've fallen from grace and I can't find my way back. The darkness has enveloped me so I can't find the light. The light. I see the light it is close so close I know what it smells like. I ponder death so often I know what it tastes like and I feel it. I feel it coming over me sweeping me off my feet and taking me far away. Insomniac Eyes blood shot veins drained of soul. You lie there trying to make your ceiling as interesting as possible but you only find regret in the days past. Which are all blurring together and confusing time. You haven't slept in weeks. Your a mess and you should really pull yourself together. But not until you solve this final problem or at least rest it down and be at peace with it. Just a couple sips to warm my belly maybe one more to numb me. How about a cup so I can relax or two to make me forget?every memory every emotion is compromised by what used to and what could have been. Sleep is a precious luxury of the fortunate but sadly not a necessity of the poor. I am black... Not the color of my skin but the context of my Soul. And in that black darkness I shall find release. Hooray! For creepy dark poems lol you all know I have no idea how to write happy poems. Lol so I hope again I didn't scare you away... Love you all :) <3 -blog ya later!

No comments: