Sunday, June 23, 2013

Back my popular demand!

So I'm sorry for not posting in so long everyone but you could imagine how the argument with JD went about me not posting anymore. Let me update you all. JD and I broke up. We were "friends for awhile" but then he like snapped and had a fit cursing me out and callin me pathetic and what not all of this while I was rehearsing for my Terpsys show mind you. It was stressful so you know my routine I cried a little then left rehearsal and played my flute in the stairwell all dramatically. Sounds sappy but I felt better so I went back got on stage and killed every dance. The show went amazingly it got a little confusing with all the costumes and what not though... I went on the Terpsys trip which was awesome we traveled down to Virginia to perform and stuff. Of course at the hotel there were people drinking and smoking and having sex all of which I had no part in. But one of the places we performed at was just so terribly ghetto. I couldn't handle it lol. What else has happened oh JD started Dating one of my friends... Yeah I know your all wondering how long I cried and if I yelled at him. But actually I laughed. I laughed so hard my stomach started to hurt. Why did I laugh? Well maybe it's cause I was thinking its impossible for this kind of stuff to keep happening to me or maybe it's because the girl and I weren't really close friends or the fact that she was a freshman and he was a senior. Or maybe because before her freshman year even ended JD Is her third boyfriend.. Or possibly cause all of his friends don't like her and he cut them all off. Or maybe it's because all of her exes texted me when they found out saying he made such a dumb mistake and he's gonna regret it and they called her horrible names which I thought was mean so I told them not to speak that way around me. Or maybe it's because he took her to his prom. Actually it's probably because since we broke up I'm not as stressed and in glad he found happiness in someone who obviously loves him full heartedly and can help him with his issues even if all his friends want nothing to do with him. They regularly tell me he's changed so much and he cut everyone off and he gained so mug weight and all he does is eat and sleep with her. I mean like wow. I can't be mad if he's doing what makes him happy. Actually i have nothing against him and I don't consider him an enemy I don't think anything bad of him. I worry more about shadow than I do him. I know your all like what the hell let it go... But I haven't so here's what makes the drama more interesting... He was talking about me recently. And he was telling all his friends that I was crazy and creepy and I was a mistake. I was ok with being crazy. I was slightly less ok with being called a creep. But then he called me a mistake. And all things tumble down hill. I'm completely beside myself upset and freaking out and sad and confused. It's all so ironic because the person that told me has a crush on me. Which is fine and yes I know for sure he didn't lie about it. The weird thing about it is everything about this guy lets call him the hacker reminds me of shadow... His height is the same he is in the band he is slightly younger than me his voice his personality they way he laughs and his computer smarts combined with how he speaks to me remind me oh to much of my infamous ex. I can't even deal with that though. Valentine though I've been talking to him often and he's really been the best person for me to talk to cause he practically knows the whole situation. Valentine by the way is my dancer friend. He told me he likes me also and sometimes I wonder what makes it so easy for people to like me then turn around and hurt me. And that's why I'm single and loving it. I'm staying boyfriend free until I can handle one and I feel so safe that I know who ever this person is even if it doesn't work out we can really still be cool and mature enough to still be friends. Omg how could I not tell you... I GOT A JOB! that's right your reading the posts of a working woman! Yeah I work as a pizza girl in an Italian restaurant. I'm still training and its still hard for me to get everything straight but I like working there even though every time the phone rings and I have to take an order i practically have an anxiety attack . But I think I'm doing a good job of hiding that from my co workers. Speaking of whom my co workers are amazing there's rob who is a bus boy and he is super focused at work unlike any other time which is funny especially seeing him at school but I can tell he has a great wok ethic. There's Chris and she is my trainer she's super cool but she makes me nervous cause I'm afraid to get something wrong or mess up. I hate being the new girl. But she's an awesome person and she's pretty funny I feel like there's more to her that I don't know yet and I hope we become closer as I continue to work there. Then there's Moe dollaz. He is really the homie I haven't known him long but he's super awesome nice and funny. He drove me home and that same day we went out at like 9pm and I didn't get back home until 3 in the morning. And let me tell you it was one of the most fun nights of my life. Firstly we went to some park I had never really seen all of and there was this lake and at night with the lights reflecting off the water and the toxic tadpoles you could practically hear the cliché comedie movie music playing. We say there taking and laughing for maybe an hour or two and not once was it awkward or boring. It was actually relaxing and refreshing to get to be away from the drama and with someone who barely knows anything about my drama and my struggles. Someone who can't judge me. It was amazing. Oh and he drives as in got his own car and everything! Which I think is cool. Then awhile later he gets this call and I hear someone on the other side of the phone say man hunt at the house now we are waitin for you. And I'm like hell yeah we are out. So we drive over to the house and there's two girls and a guy and I assume they will be playing man hunt when we get tree but it wasn't really the space for it there. So we all jam pack in moes car and huff it to a different park to play man hunt at like 10:30 at night lol me as dj in the car blasting music and driving fast we played like two rounds of man hunt and oh one of the girls tried to abandon ship... Out of a moving car. It was hilarious cause the. She just books it deep into the park and we drive off pretending to leave her. We get back only to find her hiding in a tree thinking she was camouflage thus starting the game of man hunt girls vs. boys. Awesome right?! But then it gets better! We all pack into the car again after being attacked by Mosquitos and laughing our hineys off to book it over to moes guy friends house he changes and gets some cash and we roll through the streets dodging cops and rapping to biggie smalls and speeding down the empty streets to end up at a 24 hour diner. And let me tell you the people who go to diners at 2 in the morning are hilarious. You know the people in the table by us were drunk when their waiter practically had to use sign language to get their orders. We all laughed and joked for a couple hours about kidnapping people and I didn't eat any food cause I wasn't hungry but it looked amazing I can't even front too bad I was no where near hungry. So I enjoyed listening to the stories of their crazy excursions and crackin jokes on the other guests. It was so much fun and then my mom called... My heart ached I was breathing all hard and in sure I started sweatin I pick up the phone and she's like "do you know what time it is" so of course me being a smart ass I look at my phone and tell her the actual time she's like "where are you" with the tired pissed mama voice and I'm like at a diner and she's like "we'll get home" *click* and she hangs up on me. So naturally I stay for like 15 more minutes and then I leave I get home and she's waiting on the step i don't get in any trouble probably because she was too tired but I could tell she had been worried... I hurry up to my room strip and put on pajamas and lay in the bed realizing I have to get up early the next morning for practice... Not only have I gotten a job but I am in 42nd street the musical at a local theater. Which should be a ton of fun but I have to figure out how to balance that and my new job. It's difficult because I have practice like everyday now and it will be difficult to not get fired for not being there...and then I'm like how will I balance this with school next year... And then I start freaking out right before bed about Terpsys and senior year and college applications and all this stuff that will make it impossible to work a normal schedule... I get nervous and I freak out and a few minutes later I'm knocked out and the next thing I remember is being rudely awakened by my alarm. And I got to rehearsal half asleep. And I can all I can think is that was one amazing night

No comments: