Friday, December 7, 2012

Music d-_-b

Man I love some music and I don't know where this post is gonna go but let's type and find out. Well I like to say I listen to all kinds of music but honestly I'm just open to listening to listening to anything and going it a try at least.i hate when people say I listen to everything and you ask about an artist and they try to lie. Like no just stop you have no idea who Fiona apple or Alex Clare is. I like dubstep and hip hop and rap and pop and jazz r&b soul even some country songs to. I was listening to Helen segura the other day a french singer. And D-pryde I think that's how you spell it he is a korean Canadian rapper. Yeah he goes there. I listen to k-pop I like the wonder girls and miss A. I listen to classical music I especially like Beethoven and Bach and I especially like music from the baroque era.i miss the oldie songs James brown and Etta James, stevie wonder, Bel Biv Devoe, tony Toni tone, Musiq soulchild (not old but good, ginuwine,rkelly, pretty Ricky. I like Spanish music too Royce is the man. This other Spanish song I forgot the singer but it's called Rakata I will jam out to that song. A nana Nita. I can't say I listen to a lot of traditional Indian music I've heard it before though and the riffs are sick! I like Bollywood music though I even danced to Jai Ho at multiple public events since eight grade. Sometimes I will listen to songs with just instruments or beats. Those songs are fun to dance to. I like the weeknd I recently bought his whole album. And usher the old and the new usher I used to know all to words to every song on 8701. And climax is the jam I learned I was tone deaf trying to sing that song. OMG..... But the breaks on! EVERYONE STOP DROP AND ROLL. PUT EVERYTHING DOWN. Today is my winter formal!! I got my dress yesturday at the mall. It's like a nice tight black cocktail dress. Believe it or not all my guy friends helped my pick it out. I'm probably gonna curl my hair when I get home and put in my little flower clips in my hair. Make my lips look all nice and shiny. Throw on some mascara and use my Paris amour body scrub in the shower and the lotion and sparkly body gel so I can shine all night. Don't tell anyone this but I'm wear a very lacy thong shhhh... ;) only because I only have lacy thongs and I don't want an ugly panty line.im not a hoe I promise!! Lol Some nice light jewelry because it's only semi formal. My shoes are silver and have rhinestones they are only like two inches so I won't be too tall. I'm worried more about my hair though. I'm afraid my curls might not work out. Maybe I'll bump the ends. My nails are a nice soft purple color and I definitely have to paint my toes. I just untapped them this morning and the skin is growing back. I'm trying to decide whether I should wear black tights or skin toned tights. Or tights at all...well it is cold outside so maybe I should wear tights. But if I wear tights I might change my shoes. No eyeshadow! I don't want it it's only gonna sweat off if I dancing right. I'm upset valentine can't go yet. -_- like I need my partner in crime there with me! But JD will be there <3 I owe him like $35.00 and change for helping me out yesturday he saved the day yet again. Ugh I love him. I cannot wait for this formal and it's only first period . Like c'mon this day needs to hurry up. And I have gym next like I'm going to be all sweaty. Alright I gotta go people are trying to see what I'm typing I'll check in again later hopefully wish me luck! Cross your fingers all goes well. -blog ya later

No comments: