Friday, November 16, 2012

Oh the irony kills...

So much has happened since my last post. Umm... Well I rode home in a cop car, one of my guy friends was being very disrespectful, I've been to the mall like seven times, I have had this bad cold for like a week, and finally the irony of today.
Alright lets start with the cop ride home. So I stayed after school for a club and I was supposed to catch a cab home but things got complicated. I called them and they were like the next cab will come in an hour. And I can't wait outside in the cold for an hour so I decide to walk. I make it like halfway and I'm pooped. The walk is excruciating with my two ton back pack my gym bag and my flute. I happen to be right by a cop and I out of the blue just decide to ask if he can give me a ride home. And he said YES! I was so shocked but mostly thankful. It was so much better than walking. His name is officer Levano. Besides the whole claustrophobic incident in the backseat I was fine. I started silently freaking out when I realized you can't open the back door from the inside.
Ok now onto the guy. He was just being very disrespectful of my relationship andi didn't appreciate it. I've known him since freshman year and he is a friend of mine. But I sort of keep him at arms length because he makes me uncomfortable. He admitted he likes me. Which is cool but I'm happy in my relationship so what did you expect me to do. He tells me every time he tries to make a move I throw a boyfriend in his face. Well obviously they are who I must like. And he is just being rude every time. He comes to my locker everyday without fail, and he will ask me what I'm doing for the weekend in front of my boyfriend and ask me when I'm going to his house. I've been there before and I've met his family and they are cool but it was as his friend and nothing more I just want him to be my friend. He then texts me that he thinks I should break up with my boyfriend and start dating him. And well let's just say it got awkward after that I don't really want to have him to close he makes me feel uncomfortable and awkward and I feel like he is trynna sabotage my relationship. He looks at me as if I am some possession and I can't stand it. He is nervous and odd around me like he is trying to peak at me so I won't notice. His hugs are too long too close and too awkward. I feel like one day he will slip up and move his hand to the wrong place and I'll have to remind him how much I love my boyfriend.
I've been to the mall like a billion times with my best guy friend. Not the creepy one. And it's just soo funny. We are always joking and laughing and having fun. We have too many insiders to count really. Everything with him is just chill and I can be myself without pressure of anything we aren't in a relationship so he doesn't expect anything from me. He isn't clingy and we can just chill without it being awkward. I can drag him into the girly stores or go with him into game stop. And it's fine. And today I went to dunkin doughnuts with him my boyfriend and my girl bubbles. And of course me and jay is what I will call him are laughing and joking and I could tell it was annoying my friends. Because they weren't apart of it. I think my boyfriend actually got jealous too. Which he shouldn't because he knows me and jay are just friends and I'm faithful to him. But I've known may longer than him and he has to also respect that I have my guy friends just like he has his girlfriends and I need him not to be all angry just because I hang out with them. I felt like today at dunkin doughnuts he was fighting for attention the whole time and he was constantly bringing up the fact of the vast amount of insiders and saying he feels left out. It got on my nerves a little bit. Because then he got sort of clingy afterwards. He knows in the cold my joints start to hurt and freeze up on me because I have arthritis. And there he is trying to snatch my hand and all this stuff. I wasn't super upset but slightly annoyed is all. We went to jays house afterward to play video games and just have fun and he chilled out which was cool. But after we both got home he messages me saying he misses me so much already and why can't we just live together, and I won't lie it freaked me out. He knows that stuff messes with my head and I have my own issues that I'm working on but he isn't really helping. He goes on to say when we turn 25 we should get a condo together and whatever. And I'm just like oh. Because I didn't know really what to say. He knows that after this year I can't see him anymore because he will be in college. And there is absolutely nothing I can't do about that. I've argued enough as it is about him with my mother. It's honestly stressing me out. Everything I do with him my mom gets an attitude and it's exhausting really arguing with her everyday and fighting to just stay in my relationship now. It's almost impossible to get a peaceful night. Anywaysss... Today the most ironic thing happens. While walking to jays house I run into my exes older brother and his friend (who is a girl and I also know her). Honestly me and him still talk there is nothing awkward between us so don't over think this. It was ironic because my boyfriend was there and as I speak to shadows brother I could see my boyfriend slowly piecing together that he is my exes brother. We end up talking about my ex right there infrint of my boyfriend. I was like your brother is soo pissed off at me and he says it's only because his friends blow up everything and honestly make it all difficult for him. In my head I'm like well that's just messed up. And his brother tells me he thinks shadow is dumb for breaking up with me. I'm not going to lie it made me feel pretty good hearing him say it. He went on about how good I was to him and it just put the cherry on top of my day. We joked around for a bit and talked more about shadow before I felt like it was possibly getting awkward having my boyfriend standing there hearing the conversation. And plus he had to go get home to his brothers. JD (my boyfriend) ends up telling me it was only slightly awkward but not really since he had nothing to do with it. But it was strange when he realized I was talking to my exes brother like we were best friends. He told me he has no beef with my ex and he doesnt care too which I think is very big of him and I appreciate it a lot. It's almost like when I was dating shadow and I said the same thing to him about his ex. Ironic huh? Well he went on to say even if my ex said hi to him he would say hey and be friendly or whatever. Which I thought might be strange for me to see but then I realized that shadow hates me and my boyfriend so I will thankfully never have to deal with that sort of issue of my ex and boyfriend being all buddy buddy. And I think that is pretty much it. Improbably left out a couple of other things that happened recently but I can't remember if there was anything thing else that was blog worthy. So I guess this is it for my rant of today lol so til next time. -Blog ya later (:

No comments: