Sunday, January 8, 2012

Why is shadow so amazing?

I'm a huge creeper for saving all the texts that made me smile or blush or the funny feeling when your light headed your flying for a second and butterflies sworm in your stomach...anyway that's a little off topic....so here you go all the cute texts he has sent me:

  • I just want you to know, that your the reason I getup in the morning, and seeing you makes me feel so good . And kissing you is the best feeling in the world next to holding you.
  • You make life worthwhile
  • I love you. Those three words have so much meaning and I mean every single letter. Thinking about you makes me smile and knowing that I have a chance to see you everyday makes me the happiest man that ever lived. I love you and I mean it in everyday possible there Is
  • your the best. Seriously your just amazing in everyway. There's no such thing as another you.im so happy to love you and nobody else
  • Words are nothing without inspiration and baby your all the inspiration I'll ever need.
This is all I'm going to write cause you people don't need to know all my business but I got that feeling all over again just reading these texts :) I love him so much :) and I'm so lucky to have him all to my self...
-blog ya later!

No comments: