Thursday, January 19, 2012

Caught feelings?!

So uh... This is awkward for me to write but who cares...
Last week I got a message from an angry reader because I had not been posting "religiously" which I am truly and deeply sorry about so much has been going on in my life... And now here comes the awkward part. The other day I was hanging in my school auditorium waiting for my dance class to start with a bunch of people including my lil sis and my ex (jake) at first I'm like whatever I dont care we can both be in the same room and not have to have an awkward conversation...and that's exactly what happened. We sorta started talking because no one else around us was having a conversation we were apart of... He joked that I still had on my choker from like first grade and I joked that his legs were still like chicken legs like In first grade... We laughed and joked around and then it got really serious when he asked about how me and shadow are doing... My automatic response was we are great but before I could even let that out I had to ask how he even knew...apparently he "knows everything" there was a strange vibe he was sending me at this point. He kept doing that thing I hate when. A guy looks you up and down but doesn't look at your face...never the less because I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts he quickly responds that I never truly answered his question and he accused me of not being in love to which I was highly offended long story short that was practically the end of our conversation... It was strange mostly because I could not tell his emotion from his facial expression... He was acting pretty nonchalant but at the same time flirty but stand offish...it bugged me that I could never tell or even guess what was going on up there like pretty much everyone else I know. He's got too many things going on up there at once. It got me thinking if in that moment I couldn't tell his mood cause he was feeling the unthinkable...the unimaginable that we could ever be...together ever again. Which I could never do to myself I refuse....I do not hate him but things can't be the same ever again. Mixed feelings on the subject....
Anywayssss.... Today I had dance practice also and I first went to the library where I ran into everyone from my school including a guy I call nemo he has been sick so he hasn't been to school in a long time. My prayers are with him to get better. Then I saw a friend from terpsys and another girl from my band class with her sister. And the buff junior from crew! It was fun seeing all of them. My freshman from dance is mad cool I helped her with her algebra then she saw my nails and like had a heart attack! She was like omg who did them I'm going to whoever did yours! And because I did my own I told her well I did them on my own free hand no stickers or anything :) and I would do hers also for $5 or $2.50 if she brought a friend which she quickly agreed to so next Thursday I'll be doing her nails and three other girls nails at my house you know. Making that money :)
Soo I gotta go...
-Blog ya later

No comments: