Thursday, January 26, 2012

The 110th post!!!!

So this is the 110th post on my blog super siked super hyped.....hoping to start some new projects...like a new story some videos advice column...some pics of my new nail business which officially starts today...
speaking of which in case you didnt know i charge people five dollars to get both hands donme whatever design you want with any color...wayy less then the nail salon and convienent! either way this post is not about advertising but pictures of nail designs are comming up and i am taking nail ideas. today im trying something completely new on my Bestie ellie's nails if you know the game ANGRY BIRDS i will paint the red bird on her nails...hopefully it will work.
so far around my school i hear seniors talking bout prom dates and dress, juniors worried about the winter formal, Sophmores my class confused about what we should be worried about so we get wrapped up in gossip, Freshman trying to find their place in this school and trying to make friends with as many upperclassmen as possible. I am not much of a gossiper so i cant spill juicy secrets about my classmates or tell you who is cheating on who because frankly i dont care about that junk... this is about giving advice to people who need help on everyday issues....issues that i myself have suffered through.
I began writing my story this period but its just a draft andi am not sure i like the dialogue but the physical gestures are nice...ill post that sometime soon.
and ummm.... i guess thats all for now so til next time
-Blog ya Later!

No comments: