Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy new year...from a new me

It's 2012 bitchessss!! I'm sooo glad I got to talk to shadow through the cross over ( the ball dropping) and my cousins are here with Me and we are screaming and acting crazy and swooping stories..let's call them "jacquline and carter" we even got a bottle to drink :D but don't tell anyone! We messed with my crazy little yorkie Nala.... I recently found out thar shadow is allergic to her :(
It's all cool though we know now and it won't happen again...ever
Either way we exchanged gifts on Christmas he got me the best gift EVER! It was two mix tapes personally made by him and a journal that had a whole bunch of cute doodles from when he was younger and an explaination of why he chose each song and why it's important! I love it and I listen to them everyday :) I made him this amazing card it had a cute storyline and everything it took a long time to make! The storyline was basically me searching for the perfect gift and everything I got for him just some how wasn't working out or it wasn't good enough it was all hand drawn and colored and it was just all around amazing in my opinion...and I got him like an axe pack because he likes axe and I'm selfish and I'm kinda addicted to axe!
One time I sniffed a random guy in the mall because he was wearing axe and he smelled sooooo good.
He seemed to like it I hope... I've already started working on his birthday gift and if all works out its gonna be amazing on every level of amazing ness! Anyways I gotta go jacquline and carter are giving me that look lol!

So... Till next time
-blog ya later!

No comments: