Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oh really?!??!

Im in school again...i have a cold soo i cant take medicine for my migranes only for the cold....sooo my head is killing me im dizzy and if i sneeze one more time im 25% sure ill explode... and the medicine i take for my colds makes me really loopy and crazy but it does calm my nerves sooo im more open too new things not too uptight...
Anyways someone in my class was reading some of the poems from awhile ago and he says that they are all from a female prespective....and i was like sooo im a girl! sooo he bet me i couldn't write one that rhymed from a male perspective....CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
soooo this is off the top of my loopy head! so here it goes:

succlent thighs, bright eyes, oh how those hips will lead to my demise.
She never lies and theres no second chance no second tries...if she cries the whole world dies... for the loss of the most wise.... for her i save my marital ties... <3

Soooo ha! i know its all sappy and crappy (i am good at ryhming) and i guy would probably never say this but its from a male perspective... it was easier then my normal poems to write because the words were easy to ryhme and it sounds sorta like a chris brown baby come back tribute to rihanna....(ha i made a funny!) either way i did it no matter how crappy it is....and i did it while im sick soo i deserve props for the effort!
sooo uhhh....byee
(blog post #101)
-blog ya later!

No comments: