Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bestiee alerttt!!!

HELLLOOOO creepy weirdos who read all my personal business!
lol just kidding you know i loveyou!
anywayysss so my bestest buddy "crystal" found out about my blog during drivers ed...nooo clue how we ended up talking about it...but she told me to write a post about her and this is it! and she even picked out her anonymous name! she is AMAZING and everyone loves her! she has my initials....we are initial buddies! she dating one of my other friends whos name is....ummm....you dont need to know because its not important for you to know! but they are such a cutee couple and they look soooooo happy! im glad for them and i hope they last forever and ever! either way this class might end soon sooo i gotta cut this short...so in final words i love crystal and i hope she is ok with this post!!!!!!
-blog ya later!

No comments: