Wednesday, December 31, 2008

new story (sister brother wars)

this doesn't mean dat i will discontinue icedancer it just means dat i'll b posting both but at different times. well hope u like it leave lots of comments!!!!!! here it is: are u ready for sister brother wars!!!!!!
Chapter one:
Max’s Prank

I HATE YOU, MAX !
Said Serena furiously as she dripped with water.
Max is Serena’s mischievous little brother who plays tricks on Serena from his How to Prank Your Sister book , ( which Serena hates).
Max had put a bucket of water over Serena’s door, with a string attached to the bucket handle and her door knob.
When Serena woke up , got out of bed, and opened her door to ready herself for school, the bucket tipped over, and all the water from the bucket spilled on her. Then the bucket fell on her head!
You better run! Serena called after him.
Serena began to run after him but then she slipped and fell because the bucket handle was still stuck to the doorknob and the bucket was still on her head.
YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME! Max yelled back at Serena as he ran toward his room.
Moooooom! Serena yelled. Her mom came out of her room and walked dizzily over to where Serena was, and had not noticed the water on the floor so she slipped and fell on the floor.
SERENA WHY IS THERE WATER ON THE FLOOR? Yelled Serena’s mom furiously.
It wasn’t me mom it was Max. Stuttered Serena.
Max is in his room sleeping. Mom yelled.
He is UNBELIEVABLE! I whispered.
I ran to his bedroom. Yanked down his covers, and yelled you punk stop faking. Tell mom what you did. Max sat up in bed and asked if it was time for school and if I was getting in the shower first as he rubbed his eyes and yawned.You little faker. TELL MOM NOW. I grabbed his arm and dragged him out of his bed. He looked at me as if I was crazy. Mom glared at me through her half opened eyes from the doorway. Go get ready now obviously you were trying to get your brother in trouble so you set up this whole shenanigan. I groaned and stomped angrily all the way to the bathroom, and I mumbled what I was thinking as I washed and changed out of my nightclothes

No comments: