Friday, September 28, 2012

Girly bs. Tomboy

So when summer was coming to an end I decided out of the blue I was going to be more girly. Since I'm always with jeans and maybe a nice shirt if I'm lucky. So I bought a shit load of dresses and skirts and nice girly things. I realize the majority of my friends are guys. I just get along better with males... Probably cause there is way less drama amongst the guys. With my guy friends I can talk about anything. From cars to football to basketball to sneakers anything really. I even tried to change up my hair as best I could. I've done straight curls waves braids bangs. Everything but color. I want to dye my hair and cut it and completely re do myself.i guess you can say my renaissance has a cause.. But I won't get into that. Curls seem to be working out fine. They are just super unpredictable they can look very different from one day to the next. But my inner Tom boy is always like "wear some nikes" or " you know you want Jordan's and a SnapBack. Watch the eagles game. Go play dead or alive. I need mortal kombat in my life. Even though I look girly I still feel tom boyish on the inside. My doctor told me I've been losing too much weight in a short amount of time. I don't think I have. I still feel my usual thick self wide hips and awkwardly small boobs. I think I could lose a couple of pounds for dance season and maybe try partnering.MAYBE. My doc says my weight loss is most probably due to stress and I was all like well I wonder what that could be from...im perfectly happy my life is amazing (sarcasm). And I doubt the loss is stress. Because I eat pretty much the same as I did before...minus breakfast and lunch. I hate eating so early in the morning now, it makes my stomach turn. And I don't eat lunch either cause school lunch is gross. And I hate eating infrint of my peers. I feel judged cause I eat too properly. I've been working on the American slouch but I still have to eat pizza with a knife and fork or it doesn't work out well for me. I find recently I've been reminiscing on freshman and sophmore year. If only I could go back in time. I would do so many things differently. Save myself from stressing out. Told myself to study because the quiz wasn't as easy as I thought it would be and overall just relax more. So my health issues wouldn't be so much of a issue. This post seems boring and like I'm just rambling to keep my mind off what my fingers are itching to type...and if you read my blog you know what/ who I'm talking about. So TOPIC CHANGE! Today I had a football game to go to. Of course being in the marching band I get e perks of going to every game and witness us lose first hand. The other marching band there today was AMAZING! Their patterns were all intricate and they were talking and dancing and what not. It was sooo cool. We lost the game but it was all good cause one: I still had fun playing fourth quater music ( which is when students put together popular music to play) and two: I stopped myself from passing out, I was close and I felt like I was losing conciousness but I'm not sure what happened I just like snapped myself back to reality. That was pretty cool. I can't believe I'm a junior I feel so old...I gotta start really looking at colleges and what not... OH MY GOSH IM SUCH A SPACE HOW COULD I FORGET TO TELL YOU! I have been driving. With an instructor I went on Wednesday it was easy! I'm quite a speed demon. My instructor says I drive like a guy which I decided to take as a compliment since men are better drivers. My next lesson is tomorrow at ten ill be working on parallel parking. I'm excited. My instructor already has my permit all I have to do is complete four more hours of lessons and then I'm PERMITTED to drive. Hehe see what I did there!?either way. I've been driving and that's all that matters cause it means I'm one step closer to getting my motor scooter. Hopefully a Vespa maybe a Honda. I want one in either black or red. Too sexy!! My dad was asking what kind of cars I like and i was like the Audi R8 duhhh the spyder edition!or even the S5. As long as it isnt a mini coop or a lil zip lunch box on wheels and it's a safe car I'll be fine. In other good news I'm supposed to get a new phone on my birthday february first :) Aquarius you know the best sign ever. And February the best month to be born in. I finally can get rid of my phone-a-saurus! And hopefully get the..wait for it....drum roll....IPHONE 5! I would be too happy to get an apple phone. Start fresh a phone that has mono scratches no issues no bad memories just a new beginning! Hopefully I'll get a new number to I've had thus same number since I was nine...literally! My friends Stacey won't be able to reach me and her drama will be out of my hair and I can live without constant reminders! Im reinventing myself I swear by senior year you won't recognize me! I'll have lost my weight for dance my new girly look my hair will hopefully be different. Maybe even a new piercing im not sure where yet though. Or dare I even say it (write it) a tattoo. Something little and out of the way yet cute but professional! Maybe a puzzle piece or a treble Clef or a feather a dandelion a butterfly some sappy line from a song or poem. Something meaningful to me though. So much has changed who I am who my friends are who I can trust and who I have to let go of. S much is different from freshman year yeah I've made a lot of big mistakes. But if you don't fall you won't know how to get back up again right? I know I can hold on one more year of highschool and then deal with whatever college drama I might have. Like loans and freshman 15! Haha Well...it's official I'm bored with this post thoroughly. So comment and let me know what you want me to write about. I might even go back to advice or making lists...it's going to be a new beginning. A cleansing of the soul if you will! And on that note... -Blog ya later :)

No comments: