Thursday, May 31, 2012

Because I'm THAT bitch.

Yeah that's right I may mess with your head and remind you of all the lies you said. But I'm real. I can look everyone I know in the eye. I'm sick of fading into the background. Im gonna laugh until my face is my favorite shade of purple and keep on laughing. Realize my mistakes and apologize for what I said. But stop beating myself up for having normal human emotions...why you might ask. Well it's cause I'm that bitch. Not derogatory. I love my womenhood and use it to my advantage. But if your gonna call me that behind my back anyway I'll take your "nickname of endearment" and roll with the punches. That girl you knew is gone so don't act like you know this "bitch" look all you want but just don't stare I don't like the attention. I just wanna live my life. Because if you don't are why the hell should I. Maybe I'm too nice, or too thoughtful. Maybe I peaked a couple of times to and I noticed you noticing me and once you noticed me noticing you we both looked away. And that awkward gap in time happens where you wonder if you had just imagined it all.but I refuse to forget that person who made me laugh but I realize now that you aren't and will never be that person again. I hope you do the same. Maybe you'll take on this "I'm that bitch" mentality too. Maybe I'll start a new trend. Like when your tired of it all you escape to your happy place and become that "bitch" who managed to smile when she had every reason to break down. When you think your about to lose it and you can't take it anymore and you don't care who sees you just gotta get it off your chest and your at the point when you've built up so much fire yourhands start to itch and sweat furiously.that moment when you have emotions so bold that you feel like its too much like at this point anything could happen and I could really break you down mentally or make you cry spiritually that I would still blame it on you because I'm done being that puppet. You know what I mean that person who does what needs to be done because no one else will. Or that person who would help the ignorant because they can. Or that person who cares just a little too much so you nose your way into a dying relationship forcing yourself to believe your fixing hearts when all your doing is breaking and old bond and sewing a new one to your own heart. You realize now that you aren't a puppet of anything not of your parents of society of your friends or even that ex you never got over because you werent the one to say its over. But you realize your that "bitch" the one everyone envies because your the truest soul there is out there. And you still stay happy. You don't need approval from society and satisfaction from friends and remorse from an ex you need yourself and not a care in the world. Your young and wild and free. And that's why I'm glad to admit that I'm THAT "bitch"

No comments: