Saturday, May 12, 2012

Final journal entry...

This one is the last most recent entry... Underneath it says last poem from the shadow era. I'm guessing that means something big is going to happen. Or I'm just about done writing about it and ready for a new topic. This was the day I realized tulip liked shadow. This is also when I knew he liked her and I had lied to myself the whole time. And this last entry needed a post of its own just because of its own signifigance to me. I hope I never make a mistake and sell my happiness. Go get happy: 5/9/12 I knew it all before it even happened. And yet it never occurred to me that it would. I knew that I was just the mistake, the temporary lapse in judgement...the replacement. I wish I hadnt lied to myself. I knew every time he uttered those insane words that they weren't for me. He was saying I love you because your safe and I can't even admit to myself that my last still has my heart. And I love you because you help me get closer to my next. So even though your my present you can no longer be my gift.im just here to make you smile temporarily, and your just there to love me temporarily. After all that it only hurt me to know I can't even hate you like most girls do. Because it was never about me. I just wanted to lift the weight from your heart placed there by the EXample of a mistake you won't make again. I see just how you love to hide your love your nEXt. I see how you act around her. And I won't lie I will miss your manipulating ways but I will not miss this pain. I wish I wasn't right. but if your can do nothing else for me. At least finish my mission, go get happy. Find yourself in a new light. Lose yourself in a new girl smile just because. And finally take the time to know who you really are. Know who you befriend and understand who you cut off and know who will alays be there for you.i know we can never be friends because that's the way it is. But never forget or ignore the time we spent and the moments we shared because I need my time not to go to waste. Show me that at least I didnt mistake who you truly are. I know you as the guy with good intentions but executes them wrong. But stay in my past because you can't be my gift any longer. Go get happy. -goodbye.

No comments: