Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Artistic moments?!

So lately I have gotten These random bursts of creativity and I just have the need to make something! So far I made a melted crayon mural I've made jean shorts and Tye dyed them and I made a collar necklace thing! And I've got soo many other Ideas that I'm planning on doing over the summer!Like beddazlinb...we'll everything I can like the collar necklace and some cute shades. I want to make my own custom glittery nail polish. I'm planning on somehow sewing a dress or a romper and a skirt. Before winter I'm hoping I can learn to knit and I'll knit myself a sweater. Maybe some easy beaded bracelets or a boho headband. And soo much more ill try to post pictures if I can! This random burst or creativity just had to be shared. It's totally random but that's what makes it fun. I've even been baking and cooking more often, recently I baked this amazing yellow cake with a chocolate frosting and made some kick ass seafood the other day! I'm hoping also over the summer to cross some things off my bucket list like shopping on the champs élysées in Paris writing a book auditions for something completely random like cheer leading or a musical/play or even something on broadway. I even hope to get myself a job which is apart of this elaboatreplan of mine to have good enough credit and be partially self sufficient by 19 years old. I've got it planned out or so I think.i hope it all works out smoothly for me! I even plan on maybe learning a new instrument something a little more awesome like the piano or guitar.i might take a trial singing class or kickboxing class to let of some steam of well...life. And lastly finally get my body back into shape...gym membership here I come!

No comments: