Friday, January 23, 2009

ice dancer chap. 3.5

. Grams toppled over! I ran to go help her but she forced water at me pushing me back. I sat in the middle of a large puddle and yelled I was just trying to help what did you do that for? All of a sudden I knew why she had done that. Malta Lava jumped over into our backyard and grabbed grams. Grams raised water from the ground and froze it around her.
Grams ran toward me. We watched as a little red dot in the ice grew bigger and bigger until all of the ice was covered with lava then it slowly melted. Malta Lava stood in a puddle of hot lava.
And she was really mad. She spread her legs further apart held her hands toward us then forced lava at us. I stepped in front of grams (who seemed to be going through some type of shock), and froze the lava in mid air! The lava fell to the floor with a loud clank sound. It sounded like someone had dropped a million plates. I grabbed Malta lava and froze her hands together. She seemed to struggle for awhile so I froze her feet. Every time I saw a red dot I would freeze over it. I continued to do so until she was completely covered in ice.
Then the most amazing thing happened! I saw her eyes open and they were blood shot red.Finnaly the ice burst. but not just a little small crack, no it was an explosion. It was such a large explosion. It forced me back all the way to our old apple tree. I hit it, and then fell to the floor. I lay on the floor in such pain I wasn’t able to move. I saw blood pour out in front of me but it was just from my back. It was bleeding from the hit against the tree. My vision wet blurry and all I saw was that Malta lava grabbed my grams and jumped over the fence. But before she did she turned around and said something crazy!
It’s payback time Maddix.She yelled
How could she possibly know my name? I thought. How does she know where I live?
What just happened played over and over again in my mind.

No comments: