Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bound and tied...

Sorry guys I have been away for While. I'm getting ready to leave for Europe on Tuesday! Anyway that cannot excuse my lack of posting I am sorry. So let me tell you about my happenings! So I have been reading this book called fifty shades of grey. Three words...oh my goodness!! This book is insane I see why people are raving over it! If you have not read it yet GO BUY IT NOW! It's amazing and given my abstinent title it's very incitful when it comes to sexual aspects of life. I recently finished the first book and (spoiler alert!) the ending almost had me in tears! I was so frustrated I didn't leave the house that day...anyways besides that book I've been trying some new things. It's my resolution to keep myself sane. I have to do or say one nice thing a day. And try something I have never done at least once a week! So I've gotten my hair braided with ..get this.. Fake hair, well it's human hair and I payed for it but, you know what I mean. So thus week I went to the mall with my cousin "jae" and I told some random girl I like her skirt and she was almost too happy for the recognition of probably a last minute outfit! As for my bestie JD he is doing well given his predicament. I don't know what I would do with out him... I would probably insane. And in other news let me tell you I made a new blog but I'm not going to give you the link... It has all my juiciest secrets on there and I'd you find it somehow your a mad genius! Lol well jae is given me a sideways look so I have to go -blog ya later!

No comments: