Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Britney Spears

A few months ago Britney Spears would have been the best choice for a young girl’s idol. But has all the fame gotten to her head? She has had unpleasant encounters with the paparazzi which end up in teen gossip later. Britney might be trying to tell everyone in a coded message (in her songs). It’s the paparazzi’s worst night mare! She has pulled through but there is evidence that the constant tirades are not over yet!
Naked photos of the pop star have leaked onto the internet. Her sister (Jamie Lynn Spears) is 18 and is pregnant. Multiple lawsuits have been filed against her. She is on again off again with the same guy for at least the past three years. She “accidentally” ran over a Man taking pictures of her in her car. Her father threats to take her children away from her. Yet still you ask why she Exhibits bizarre Behavior! She does this not for attention but because so many things are happening to her at once, and instead of stressing she shaves her head (whatever gets her to sleep at night is what I say to that)!
Her lyrics include messages to the paparazzi (who are flipping her off)! An example of her coded message is in the song you Want a Piece of Me: “I’m miss bad Media Karma another day another drama. Guess I can’t see the harm in working and being a mama, and with a kid on my arm I’m still an exceptional thing, and you want a piece of me. I’m Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous, I’m Mrs. Oh my god that Britney shameless. I’m Mrs. Extra Extra this just in. I’m Mrs. She’s too big now she’s too thin you want a piece of me. Well get in line with the paparazzi who’s flipping me off. Hoping I’ll resort to some havoc and end up settling in court.” Another example is in her song Circus: All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus. When I crack that whip everybody gon’ trip just like a circus. Don’t stand there watching me, follow me show me what you can do. I really doubt that she is talking about her first trip to a circus. I am guessing she feels like she is always the center of attention (just like a circus).

No comments: