Saturday, February 28, 2009

ice dancer end of chap. 4

Mathew lay on the floor in pain struggling to breathe. Sabrina ran as fast as she could in her five inch high heels. Only she thought she was going fast but she was going about 2 miles per hour. When she finally reached him (like five hours later)! She helped him up then yelled at Bubz some more. Bubz didn’t seem to be paying attention though! She was talking?! But not to me or Sabrina or Mathew and we were the only people in the hallway. No she couldn’t be normal for once. She was talking into her sleeve. Commander to z3 she kept saying. Come in commander! I have located the target. I started hearing voices coming from her sleeve. I must have hit my head pretty hard! I thought.
I thought I was going crazy until I realized the voices was my favorite radio talk show hosts voice Oh my goodness it was lexi from lexi says it’s simply me! I love her she is so awesome.
This is lexi (applause) I help you make better descions! Lexi says.
But bubz continues to call her commander. By this point lexi is really pissed. Ummm….. Bubz can I talk to her? I asked
No the commander only talks to cadets. Bubz shouted at me.
I have captured the target should I bring him back to home base? Bubz says continuing her conversation with “the commander”.
Is this some type of joke? Said lexi in a confused tone.
Commander have you been brain washed by Dr.meakle.
No. I’m perfectly fine it’s you I’m worried about. Replied lexi.
Oh, well then are you being held captive by Eletrica?
No, ok enough of this. Lexi yells.
Let’s see who is on line 3. Lexi calmly says.
Click! Bubz sat there looking so confused!
She turned to Mathew. What did you do with the commander? She yelled.
Bell rings. I’ve missed a whole period! I scream at bubz.
I turn and walk the rest of the way to study hall by myself.
I take my huge social studies text book out of the bag I made two years ago of wrappers of my favorite candies( skittles, m&ms, blow pops, and any candy made of chocolate)!
I began reading. Great now I can have a 3 hour conversation of the war of 1812! Or recite to you the preamble! (Authors note: I can actually do that because it was for extra credit in social studies. Well here it goes. We the people of the United States in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility. Provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to our self and our prosperity, do ordain and establish this constitution of the United States of America.) Lunch went by quickly as usual. And my last two periods were the same as usual also BORING!
I was basically drowning in homework by the time I got home. I started with math since it is one of my best subjects after language arts.

1 comment:

phone_call_rejected said...

ok lexi... im sooooooooooooooooo not that crazy!